Embracing Wool Under Foot

I truly believe that when it comes to crafting beautiful area rugs there's no fiber more beautiful, more natural, or more sustainable than wool. Have you ever pressed your bare feet into a plush and luxurious floor covering made of the finest wool? It's so comforting.

So, when I came across the below beauties made from the finest wools one could find in New Zealand...I was instantly in love. I purposely chose soothing neutrals to showcase today. I'm hoping they provide calm to your day.
The Dabbieri Collection/Just Shorn
The Dabbieri Collection/Just Shorn
The Dabbieri Collection/Just Shorn
All products by The Dabbieri Collection, exclusively shown at International Design Guild showrooms.

It would be good to disclose at this time that I serve as President of International Design Guild. So, naturally I'm their biggest advocate!